Thinking about personal fitness? It seem as if there is a gym on every corner. So how do you decide which gym to join? There are many different criteria to consider. But the most important aspect of a gym is the fitness method implemented there. Most gyms are full of equipment; weight machines, treadmills, etc. Fitness classes are available and there are personal trainers at your disposal. But not every gym has a specific fitness structure with a certain goal for the end result. Strive Performance and Fitness is a gym in Greensboro, NC that will help you set your own fitness goals and design a program to get you there.
What is Results-based Fitness?
Results-based fitness is just what it sounds like: a fitness program designed specifically for you to get results that you want in the shortest time possible. The fitness regimen designed for your individual needs will include exercises and classes that will help you achieve your own fitness goals. A variety of fitness techniques are implemented to keep workouts fun and stimulating. Results-based fitness can be customized to meet the needs of people at all levels of fitness from beginners to serious athletes. Strive offers small group performance training, semi-private personal training, group exercise, indoor cycling and one-on-one fitness coaching. You can choose which style works best for you. Whatever method you choose, results-based fitness will get you the results you desire.
Choosing a Gym in Greensboro
Although the fitness regimen may be the most important aspect, there are other criteria to consider when choosing a gym.
- Location. Your gym should be convenient to home or work. If you have to travel too far you are less likely to make it there on a regular basis.
- Hours. Make sure the hours fit your schedule.
- Fees. You need to make sure the monthly fee fits with your budget. Don’t commit to a gym membership you can’t afford.
- Staff should be friendly and helpful. Trainers should be encouraging, not intimidating.
- Equipment. Be sure the gym has plenty of the equipment you expect to use most often and that it is accessible (not too crowded) during the time you plan to use it.
- Leadership. Does the gym provide guidance and support to help you progress through your different phases of training? There needs to be some guidance and a system that helps you navigate through different training options and fitness levels.
If you are looking for gyms in Greensboro that meet all of these criteria, be sure to check out Strive Performance and Fitness. Strive’s unique approach to fitness is unlike any other gym in the area. If you are ready to set your own fitness goals and achieve real results, join Strive Performance and Fitness. Sign up for a free 7 day trial today!
More on choosing the right gym for you: https://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=450